Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Alright, fess up!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie, that's so awesome! It wasn't me but that's a super great gesture! You totally deserve it. Hmmm... I wonder if Darren did it for you. [img]wink.gif[/img] I betcha it was him! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    Laurie, that's so awesome! It wasn't me but that's a super great gesture! You totally deserve it. Hmmm... I wonder if Darren did it for you. [img]wink.gif[/img] I betcha it was him! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Now don't go teasing me like that!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yaaaaaaaaah Laurie thats nice of somone!!!!


    wooo did I get here in time to be the voice of reason for Terry. DONT DO IT!!!!!! you dont want to.. waste of money, time and energy LOL *apologises to all members*
    stay here and I can pretend to be this ginger character.. you dont have to pay to be sarcastic LOL

    Kat

  4. #24
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh wow, what a lovely thing someone has done for you Laurie [img]biggrin.gif[/img] That is really great - I'd miss you over there if you didnt renew!

    LMAO Terry, rejoin just to annoy Ginger [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] It'd be worth it LOL Although, Kat's offer of pretending to be Ginger would be very tempting... and amusing for the rest of us [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  5. #25
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    No matter how hard Kat tried to pretend, I'm sorry it would be impossible!!!!!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO who is this ginger???? Are they really annoying?? give us the low down goss haha


    Kat

  7. #27
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BarbT:
    No matter how hard Kat tried to pretend, I'm sorry it would be impossible!!!!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yep! I'm with you Barb! NO-ONE, but no-one, could be as irritating as her (not even AJ [img]wink.gif[/img] *lol)

    Thanks for the offer though Kat but you're just not self-centred enough to be able to pull it off hun! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] LMAO

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BarbT:
    No matter how hard Kat tried to pretend, I'm sorry it would be impossible!!!!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yep! I'm with you Barb! NO-ONE, but no-one, could be as irritating as her (not even AJ [img]wink.gif[/img] *lol)

    Thanks for the offer though Kat but you're just not self-centred enough to be able to pull it off hun! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] LMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LMAO oh well cant say I didnt try and save ya from your FC fate

    Kat

  9. #29
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there is only one dh fan by the name of ginger that i know, is this the same one? :X

  10. #30
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sunhawk:
    there is only one dh fan by the name of ginger that i know, is this the same one? :X</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Stick a 'Jeff's' in front of it and...BINGO!!!
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] LMAO

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •